20081012

I tink......

I tink im in luv wit sum1 i used2hate,bt i don hate her nw as i4gt bout her since i noe wat type of person is her.bt recently oni i meet up wit her few times,well i hope dis kind of feeling/condition is temporary.As i experience b4 its kinda waste of time,even if we manage2 gt2ghter,i dono wen i cn stand her kind of attidude 2wards her friends espesially!well its like evryday i tok2 her since da met up.ystday ive ask sumtin "bored"tat make myself stupid.I feel tat i jz cant win in dose "ting"thou u cn say that im selfish.im used2 live al by myself,i hav my own world!do i nid anitin else??as da horoscope of mine said(i love do it my way).aniway 2me im stil nt ready4 ani luv as i luv2 hav1 ani time.bt im nt a full time lover,i gt a dream2 persue!aniway....i reli dare nt2 gv a relationship of me n her a try as im sick of havin it,she was once my girl of my dream,bt nt 4nw,time changes a man.well i felt pity4 her.

댓글 1개:

yiuyiu :

Nvm..still got me!
love you....
muazk..muazk..
HAHAHAHHAA xD