20081017

Accident

well its nt me actually,its my love,she didt c infront n press wrong pedal straight knock da tractor frm bhind,she ask me guess how old was her in da pitc wile ming was toking2 her,she turn her bak n wen ming say"c c c"den wen she luk infront....BANG!!da bonet oni hempit tats al,den da trator driver was an indian,he wan us2 pull over...bt der was no time2 argue or do dis ting d,den he follow us bhind n manage2 lost him.at 1st after she drop us at mid-valley i ws like not so wory as ming is more worried den me....later....my heart suddenly fell insucure tat i shud folow her til home,bt instead tat i came down da car.den as i wait her2 reach home,she cal me(means she at home d)say wer i am...n i was soooo worried tat i wont happen2 her in da future.everytime i sit her car,i nid2 like instruct her wat2 do!i reli hope tat she cn drive smoothly in da future....hope all da best2 her,thou she dono my blog bt hey...here's wer i keep everyting.i hope everyting tat she wil change everyting bout her except her physical la.
OK,2day went skating wit yao,ming n my luv,2day was da sweetest day of my whole break up condition.thx my luv,thou u hav bad luk2day....I LOVE U!!

댓글 없음: