20081026

I dream of dis~hope its not true

well,2day i woke up at 11pm,heard tat my parents is attending a malay wedding at wisma sejarah(near national library)came bak at 3.30 n i go bak slp again at 3.45,damn pig rite me??=p.i dream bout my sweetheart,damn sad.i dream tat i was walking wit a girl(last time tuition at kasturi in chinese class,nw in my skul d)den all of a sudden she grab my hand n hold me,making tings even worst wile she was doin tat,my swtheart came out frm a corner(me n her was walking in a corner)..n saw wat me n her doin,she ran away,i quickly snap off n find her bt she was 2fas,i find her everywhere,til i cry,i've cal her bt she didt pick my call,i was so worried til find her at night,i reli hope tat dis incident won't happen2 me!i nvr lie2 my girl,NVR!i luv her all my heart!cut my head off if i ever did it!!

댓글 없음: