20080906

Out of schedule==

wake up at11a.m,d everyting including syok 4wile=p,playing WTF mode in DOTA.heard my mom say i gt dentist appointment==,damn last min schedule.go piano cls at 1-3pm,after class go dentist straight away,wanted2 buy lunch,bt my mom say my appointment is 3==,so i rush go der lo,near oni 5min sampai d.den reach dentist,he say he jz do sum patch up n cleaning.lol i wonder wat he used2 "weild"my teeth...da smell of metal weilding..ewww,imagine tat in ur teeth.oh n also wen he drill my teeth,i tink gt kena my gum,bt i don feel much pain.i jz feel tat my mouth is full of water n hard2 breath tat time,gt da taste of blood..so nt sure.den wen its done n i garggle my mouth...==guess wat...blood stain.jz 2 patch up n 1 scaling cost RM160.wow u noe wat...he also do da cleaning 4me...yey^^.k tuk a bus back home.n damn-instead i was gona read my DT researh book,i on9==...den at night wanted2 do my BM model...nvr do n cum n write dis fuking blog==...k...im digging outta here~

댓글 없음: